Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Appreciation


What I’ve learned in the last few months of blogging is how supportive the blogging community is and this past Friday I was reading Style Chic 360’s blog and she mention how she found out she was featured on Black Style Central as one of "35 Black Style Bloggers You’ll Love".  I wanted to check out the list and was SHOCKED to learn I was listed too….WOW! I wanted to dance in the streets. I’m in awe and you cannot imagine how much I appreciate the support! Thank you again to Black Style Central for this feature and be sure to check out the list of stylish bloggers!
Ok so let’s talk about these wide leg pants…

My preference is wide legs over skinny jeans/pants any day. So it was love at first sight for my ASOS super wide leg pants. I stalked the ASOS website for weeks, waiting for my size to reappear in stock and it never did. So I took a chance, and ordered the next size up and decided to get them altered.  So happy I did because they’re a perfect fit now!  


Lesson learned - Take a chance, things can always be altered…. 

 
What I Wore
Pants- ASOS
Tank Top- Thrift
Sweater- Express
Shoes- Target
Necklace- JCPenney
Bracelet- JCPenney and Bakers
Earrings-JCPenney
Ring-Beauty Supply

20 comments:

  1. Yep...I saw you BOO!! Looking all cute on that shout-out!! lol YAY you finally got your pants! They look so cute on you too! Love you in yellow. It makes me smile! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great good for you! Love the necklace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the feature!!! And I love this outfit, the yellow is so vibrant and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I love those pants!! I've been looking for some like those.. Great combination!
    Thanks for your sweet comment honey..
    http://alcinalci.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I absolutely love those pants...Wish they came in my size....lol

    The whole package looks great

    ReplyDelete
  6. You looked AWESOME in that outfit...nothing is better than a great looking outfit, that is also comfortable, and those pants look soooo comfortable! Great job K-Mac!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep...that post is how I found your blog and started following! Love your style and your smile is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your feature, I didn't want to mention my friends that I saw as I wanted it to be a surprise like it was for me. :)). Wasn't that such a surprise.

    You look great! Love those pants

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look soooooooooo fabulous no wonder your were featured.
    Congratulations!!!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY!!! KAtie Mac getting her just due. Loving it! You deserve it! Adorable necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful...love those pants!! The yellow is awesome, nails really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you all for the lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete
  13. yay!! for you your feature!! those pants are lovelyyyy..and thank you so much for your sweet sweet comment!!

    Dreek

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the yellow! it's been my obsession lately!

    stop by and enter my Orient Watches giveaway!

    -Shanny "Empress"

    http://truequeen.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I dont know how I missed commenting on this post! You looke dso adorable in this outfit Katie Mac! I loved the pants but what I loved most was the cardigan! The color really pops and brought out the contrast in the black & white stripes from your shirt! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the feature! You look great and I really love those pants!

    ReplyDelete
  17. very cute! i love basic colors with an unexpected pop of color :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on the feature!! I absolutely LOVE that yellow on you! You look Grreeeaaattt!!!

    http://Full-FiguredDiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cute outfit, I prefer wide legs too!

    ReplyDelete

Woohoo! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate the support!